New York Stylist (and UGauGrrl #ModernMuse) Andrea Graye of the fashion and lifestyle blog “Graye Note” shares her favorite ways to style UGauGrrl shirts in our first-ever “UGauGrrl Style” series! Follow her and Graye Note on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube and check out her Chic Office Look and her Weekend Look!
Wearing a tee out at night can be utterly chic….if we do it the right way! I love the balance of it feeling laid back while adding elements of glamour. It completely gives the vibe that we are effortlessly chic! Here are the pieces we need:
- UGauGrrl T-Shirt: This tee is the perfect start to our outfit. Its strong image is such a statement-maker!
- Dark Straight Leg Denim: I love straight leg jeans in a super dark wash. They are so fresh and so modern.
- Fur Collar: I’m obsessed with fur. Real and faux. It instantly adds so much interest, glamour, and warmth to a look. This is perfect because I am all about fashion being gorgeous and functional!
- Black Sparkling Stilettos: Our look definitely needs a pointed-toe stiletto. It’s the shoe we must wear to make a tee work for a night out.
- Zipper Envelope Clutch: Talk about chic! This clutch has amazing structure and is the exact size we need. Since we are wearing fur, we don’t want a tiny, demure clutch because that will make the whole look stuffy.
- Cocktail Ring: This is my “Done and Done” portion of our look. It adds bling and sparkle and is the element that will make us kill it by taking the whole outfit up 17 notches.
- Men’s Tungsten Band: I bought a ring like this for myself because it’s very similar to my husband’s wedding band, and I like to be cool like him :). From a fashion perspective, it’s also very cool for a lady to wear these types of rings. When worn with fur and a cocktail ring, it offers the perfect juxtaposition of “lady” and “edgy.” I just love it!Tweet me (@andreagraye) and let me know where your dancing shoes take you!!!xoxoxo
Andrea Graye 🙂