I love the idea of rocking a tee on the weekend as part of an edgy look. We don’t want to be over-the-top edgy…we have to be balanced. It’s super essential to mix in feminine pieces to strike the right balance. Here are the pieces we need:
- UGauGrrl T-Shirt: This tee says, “Don’t be a footnote, Write your own story.” I felt so moved and inspired when I read this and it’s laid-back silhouette makes it perfect to wear on the weekend!
- Black “Leather” Vest: The leather gives this look some edge. It flows in a very cool-girl way and creates a very relaxed, yet put-together vibe that is absolutely perfect for the weekend.
- Gray Slim Denim: Don’t wear blue jeans with this look. No, no, no. They just aren’t going to look fresh. A nice light gray jean makes this look more cohesive and chic!
- Pale Pink Ballet Flats: The softness of a pale pink helps make the look very feminine and balances our hard-edgy-ness. A pointed toe helps keeps things very modern.
- Black “Structured” Slouch Bag: I know! How can it be structured and slouchy at the same time? The edges are structured but the leather itself is soft which helps keep things balanced.
- Chunky Necklace: A chunky and hard necklace goes great, but it needs to be short to work with this look. Long will make it look like we belong at a biker bar, which, is fine if that is what you like, but it is not the goal of this particular look. Ya know?
- “Diamond” Bracelet: Faux sparkly diamonds help us bring another feminine piece to our fab outfit.
- Delicate Bracelet: Wrap a delicate gold necklace around your wrist multiple times, but not skin tight! You want to have a little room between the bracelet and you.
Enjoy wearing this amazing inspirational tee on the weekend! Yay!
Andrea Graye 🙂